Manomet School of Dance
1. Please remember tuition is due the first lesson of the month. Costume orders are being placed so it would be appreciated if your costume balances were all caught up, thank you. Costume balance envelopes are in your payment books. Please ask your teacher or Miss Katie if you have any questions about your total or balance.
2. There will be NO LESSONS during the February school vacation. The studio will be closed from Monday Feb. 20th thru Sunday Feb. 26th
We will reopen on Monday the 27th
3. Reminder: T-shirts, baggy clothes and baggy pants are not appropriate dance attire. Please come to class prepared in your dance clothes and hair tied back.
4. If public school is cancelled due to snow then morning classes will be canceled also. If the driving conditions improve by the afternoon then we will have class. If you are in doubt please call the studio, there will be a message on the machine to let you know if classes are canceled. You can also check the website and catherinemsodkeyes facebook!
Studio phone # (508)-224-8391
5. Just a reminder that there are NO STREET SHOES allowed in the dance studio! Please take shoes off before entering to dance or to use the restroom. This rule goes for everybody! The sand, salt, water and dirt are harsh on the dance floors, thank you!
6. Winter Sale: All leotards, pants, and sweatshirts that we have in stock are $5 off! MSOD duffle bags and backpacks are on sale for $25.
7. COMPETITION DATE: If you are in a competition class please mark down April 2nd for our GBDTA comp and our Rehearsal/Competition party is Saturday April 1st at 4:00. All dancers must attend this. May 14th is our 2nd comp at Melrose Middle School. I am looking into Hotels.
**We are also selling Hilliards Candy as a fundraiser to help with the Competition fees! Get your boxes now dancers!! Happy selling!!
8. PLEASE CHECK DANCERS SHOES: Parents could you please check your childrens dance shoes, this is the time of year that they start to grow out of them. We have a lot of students telling us their shoes are getting tight! We do not sell shoes anymore, you do need to visit Plymouth Dancewear in North Plymouth.
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!