Manomet School of Dance
1. Tuition & Costumes: Costumes will be given out starting Monday May 22nd thru Saturday May 27th. A parent or Guardian is required to come back to class 30 mins early to help their child try on their costume. Costumes will NOT be given out to those who still have outstanding tuition balances. Please see your Teacher if you need to check on your balance. Thank you!
2. TUITION IS DUE SEPTEMBER THRU JUNE: There are still a lot of outstanding balances! Please try to catch up asap! Thank you! There are 10 payments for the dance year. Tights and trophy are included in the monthly costs. Costume Balances are past due, if you have any questions if you owe a balance please just ask your teacher!
3. Tickets: Tickets will be on sale starting Thursday June 1st ONLINE at 12 pm noon!
Tickets are $25 dollars each, there will be a surcharge from the online ticketing company. ALL tickets will be ordered online, even on the day of the event. We are doing assigned seating again this year, we think it worked great in the past. Tickets are non-refundable. We will be sending a flyer home this month with all the details of when and how to purchase your tickets.
4. Recital Bulletins: Will be passed out during costume week! Please make sure you receive one before June 1st! This will answer most of your quetions, and will have all the specific times for pictures, rehearsal, and recital.
5. DATES TO REMEMBER: Please put them on your calendar.
Manomet- Picture dates: Mon. June 12th, 13th & 14th.
Dress Rehearsal: Thursday June 15th & Friday June 16th
Recitals: June 17th (Older students will have dress rehearsal on Thursday June 16th.
West Plymouth - Picture Day is Friday June 9th
7. NO CLASSES: Monday May 29th Memorial Day
LAST WEEK OF CLASSES: June 5th thru June 10th
8. 10 Year Awards!! If you are a 10 year award recipient please let Miss Katie or your teacher know. This would mean that your first recital was "BOSTON STRONG"
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL OF OUR AMAZING MSOD MOMS!!!
6. SUMMER DANCE PROGRAM: Once again we will be offering a summer dance program at the Manomet School of Dance in MANOMET this year!!! Students entering the Kindergarten thru 8th grade are eligible to sign up. We will be doing all different types of dance! We will also be doing crafts, talent show, contests, pizza party, ice cream party, and more fun stuff! The cost is $190 for the week. Camp dates will be Monday July 17th, 18th & 19th 10:00-3:00 PM.
A $50 deposit is due when signing up to hold your spot. Hope you will join us for a fun week!!
MINIS CAMP: We will also be doing a 2 day minis camp again on Thursday July 20th & Friday July 21st for dancers 3-6 years old! 10-1:00 PM. We will be doing a Unicorn & Rainbow camp $90