1. Tuition and costumes:
Costumes will be given out starting Monday May21st thru Saturday May 26th. A parent or guardian is required to come back to class 30 minutes early to help their child try on their costume. Costumes will not be given out to those students who still have outstanding balances.
Please see your teacher if you need to check on
your balance. Thank You!
2. TUITION IS DUE SEPTEMBER THRU JUNE: There are still a lot of outstanding balances! Please try to catch up ASAP! Thank you! Tights and trophy are included in the monthly costs. Starting June 4th all Balances will need to be paid in cash or credit card. NO checks will be accepted after this date at the studio or recital.
3. TICKETS: Tickets will be on sale starting June 1st ONLINE! Tickets are $22 each, I do believe there is a surcharge when ordering online, and $25 at the door. We are doing assigned seating again this year, we think it worked great last year and got a lot of positive feedback! Tickets are non-refundable. We will be sending a flyer
home this month with all the details of when and how
to purchase tickets!
4. Recital Bulletins: Will be passed out during costume week! Please make sure you receive one before June 1st! This will answer most of your questions, and will have specific times for pictures, rehearsal and recital.
5. DATES TO REMEMBER: Please put them on your calendar.
~Costume picture dates~
Mon June 11th
Tues June 12th
Wed June 13th
Thurs June 14th & Fri June 15th
Manomet -Sat June 16th and
West Ply-Sun June 17th
(Older students will have dress rehearsal on Thurs June 14th. Since the kids aren't out of school yet, I did need
to add an extra day to fit us all in for rehearsal,
Thank you for understanding!)
WEST PLYMOUTH- Picture day is Friday June 8th
6. SUMMER DANCE PROGRAM:
Once again we will be offering a summer dance program at the Manomet School of Dance in Manomet this year!!!
Students entering the Kindergarten thru 8th grade are eligible to sign up. We will be doing all different types of dance. We will also be doing crafts, talent show, contests, pizza party, ice cream party, and more fun stuff. The cost is $175 for the week. Camp dates will be Monday July 30th, 31st & Aug 1st 10:00-3:00 PM. A $50 deposit is due when signing up to hold your spot. Hope you will join us for a fun week! MINIS CAMP: We will also be doing a 2 day princess camp again on Thurs Aug. 2nd & Fri Aug. 3rd for dancers 3-6 years old. More details to follow on summer flyer!
7. NO CLASSES: Monday May 28th Memorial Day
8. 10 YEAR AWARDS!! If you are a 10 year award recipient please let Miss Katie or your teacher know. This would mean that your first recital was "OVER THE RAINBOW"
9. Moms and Daughters Night Out: We have had quite a few requests for another Mom & Daughter dance party night out. We will be holding this on Saturday May 19th. The cost is $25 per family. The first session will be 5:00-6:45 for kindergarten thru 4th grade, then 7:00-8:45 for 5th grade and up. I did decide to do two sessions so it won't be overcrowded, I know a lot of people said they were interested! We will have the glow lights on, snacks, appetizers, and drinks! Hope you can join the fun! Wear comfortable clothes, and sneakers that are clean with no sand or water on them! We will be trying Hip Hop, Jazz, and learning some popular line dances! Please let us know ahead of time if you are joining us!
10. FATHER/DAUGHTER DANCE: Information will be passed out next week with schedule and more info!