1. Tuition is DUE the first lesson of December. I will be placing costume orders in January, so if you do have an outstanding balance or a shoe balance please try to catch up ASAP!!
2. Parent Visiting Week: for preschool classes and General Dance classes are Monday December 17th thru Saturday December 22nd. Parents are asked to view their child's progress in class. Please try to limit your guests to two due to the limited amount of space in the studio. Our tradition will continue with Holiday parties being held for our older students with snacks, drinks and a Yankee Swap. Each class will be notified in advance with details for their particular classes party. Thank You!
3. REMINDER: Snow cancellation: When public school
is cancelled due to snow, morning classes will be cancelled. If the roads are clear by the afternoon I may still have classes. IF CLASSES ARE CANCELLED THERE WILL
BE A MESSAGE ON THE ANSWERING MACHINE 508-224-8391. You can also check the website themanometschoolofdance.com or our facebook Catherinemsodkeyes
4. We will be closed for the holiday season from Sunday December 23rd thru Tuesday January 1st. Classes will resume on Wednesday January 2nd.
5. REHEARSAL & RECITAL DATES: June 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th Plymouth North High School
Recital Schedules will be passed out during parents week this month.
6. I will be taking orders for jackets, sweatshirts, warm-up suits, and dance pants for the remainder of the year. If you are interested please just ask your teacher. The cut off date to order something in time for Christmas is DECEMBER 10th. Gift Certificates are also available and make great gifts. We also carry joggers, sweatshirts, tank tops, baggy sweatshirts, dance duffel bags & back packs. They make GREAT gifts!!!
7. SALE: All leotards are $5 off & sweatshirts on the hanging rack in Manomet are $12.
8. We will be measuring your children this month to get ready to order costumes in January. If you do not plan on returning after the Holiday please let us know, Thank You!
9. Competition Girls: Please don't forget you need to start selling your Hilliard's candy to help pay competition fees! Thank You!!
WE HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A
WONDERFUL HOLIDAY SEASON!!